Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Discussion About Christ

Yesterday I had tenant who regularly comes in to my office to visit, he is a nice gentleman who moved here years ago from Africa. Well yesterday we spent a good hour or more talking about Christ and how my church differs from his beliefs etc It was a really neat experience for both of us, I feel like when I come away from these experiences, I feel like I want to be a missionary again. It was nice to answer some of the misconceptions that he had about our church and Joseph Smith. Anyhow overall it was a time for me to reflect, and think about what the gospel really does mean for me and my family.

I just wanted to share this as more of a reminder that when we are doing what is right, living our lives how we are supposed to, neat experiences will cross our paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment